Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

A Beautiful Day!

I was invited to be the Guest Designer for Challenge #180 by Ooh La La. The challenge at Ooh La La this week is USE A PRE-COLORED IMAGE. I was gifted with pre-colored digital images and papers and chose to make a card with this image/papers named Born Again - Dreams of Tranquility.


I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the white scallops and the burgundy die behind my image is by Spellbinders. My bow is silk and my flowers are from Wild Orchid and I Am Roses. The green broach in the center of my bow was actually a button and I cut off the back on it. The lace and jewels are from my stash.

The Design Team has made some very pretty projects for you to view at Ooh La La Challenge Blog to inspire you.  I hope you'll consider joining Challenge #180 at Ooh La La where the topic is USE A PRE-COLORED IMAGE.  Thank you, Anne and the Design Team, for the opportunity and honor to join you this week as your Guest Designer!

                                                                                       Hugs,
                                                                                Gail

7 comments:

  1. So special i just love this your embellishments are delightful its all very gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card, lots of gorgeous flowers and details too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, this is lovely, what a beautifully decorated card. So pleased you joined us for my challenge over at OohLaLa, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design Gail, love your layout and image, the lace and flowers so pretty, lovely work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the time you saved on not having to color your image, you apparently put the extra into your card design of fabulous embellishments, Gail. Pretty flower array, magnificent bow, diecut frames, and luscious lace -- very feminine and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your use of lace is perfect. It all draws your eye to the lovely print. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete